Program: SoccerRegistration Page
|Game Times||Start times of 7:00pm and 8:30pm|
|League Dates||Thursdays: May 10 - June 28|
Thursdays: July 5 - August 23
|# People In Play||6 total. Min. 2 men/2 women|
|Suggested Roster||10-12 people|
|League Notes|| All SPRING TEAMS that register by April 13th will receive a set of 10 team t-shirts at no extra cost to you! Includes free shipping! Team captains will be contacted within a week of registering from “My Team Shirts”. Checkout Team T-shirt FAQs for more info.|
- Like the majority of Sport & Social programs, this is a self-officiated league.
- This league will use portable net systems.
- Games are approximately 85 minutes in length.
- SPRING: 8 weeks of play.
- SUMMER: 8 weeks of play.
- Includes 2 weeks of playoffs for all teams in both the spring and summer seasons.
- All teams are required to pay a $250 Equipment Deposit for their portable net! Nets will be dropped off at your first game. This deposit is fully refundable at the end of the season.
-Two skill levels are being offered (recreational and intermediate). If there are not enough registrants to support two divisions, skill levels may be combined.
|Location Notes||Games will be played at Alumni field (turf) at McMaster University. Please note that paid parking will be in effect at this location ($7 flat rate).|
TEAMS: Please make sure you add on the Equipment Deposit at the time you register!
Please make yourself familiar with Sport and Social Club Policy. You will need to know it if you register with us!